Little blue numbers

When I log onto CC, there are little blue numbers next to a thread I follow/track. The numbers indicate how many new posts there are since I last read the thread.

Lately, the little blue numbers are popping up next to threads I’ve never read, never posted in and haven’t chosen to follow/track. I open the thread to confirm that I didn’t accidently follow it and, at the bottom, it does say “normal”.

If the intent is to suggest a thread (similar to FB and IG) or to steer me towards a thread I haven’t read, can we make the numbers a different color than those on the threads that I follow/track?

I’m having the same issue. But it only happens sporadically.

I have the opposite…the little blue numbers don’t appear on threads I have read.

1 Like

And today the little blue numbers aren’t resetting after I go into a thread to read them…

1 Like

@CC_Jon I’m having the same problem with threads not updating the unread counts and all my icons have disappeared again below the replies.

I believe this is related to: Missing icons (again) - #9 by CC_Jay. It should be resolved now (or soon).

1 Like

Thread updates now working but my icons are still missing.

Can you try a hard reload (control-shift-reload on Windows)

They’re back. Thank you!

1 Like