Living it tut

<p>I know I want to live in TUT, I haven’t submitted my deposit yet, do you think if I submit my deposits by Christmas I will be okay for living in TUT!? Thanks</p>

<p>Probably. </p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Whats the latest to submit deposit and still have a chance to get a room?</p>

<p>As a frosh, you’re guaranteed a room (not necessarily in honors). The problem is that the later you deposit, the more likely you might be disappointed with either hall selection that remains and/or your roommate choice. </p>

<p>those who deposit late often complain that their roomies are soph/jr/srs (and not by choice) or that they didn’t get one of the halls that they like. It’s first deposit, first choose. And, if you find friends thru Facebook or whatever that you want to room with, you’re going to have a harder time finding 2-3 empty beds in the same room or suite for you to select for you and friends.</p>

<p>So definintly deposit before I here back from other schools in March or April?</p>

<p>Yes…deposit as soon as you can. And submit the housing app and deposit. If you wait until you hear from the other schools, you’ll have “last pick” and may not get the hall or roommate that you want.</p>

<p>if your roommate deposited theirs earlier than you, they can add a friend to their room right??</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Correct. Other students can use your proxy code (given after you apply for housing, but before the housing selection process begins) to move you into their room/suite.</p>

<p>okay thanks, i was just making sure because the person i want to room with already sent in their deposit but i wont be able to until january or february but i wanted to make sure we could still room together(:</p>