LMU EA Class of 2026

The LMU ED (Early decision) results are out per the tweet from LMU admissions.
Let us hope the EA decisions are out soon too.

Let us post the details here once we know the decision
Accepted, denied or deferred
GPA UW/W
SAT
ACT
TOP 3 EC’s

1 Like

Wow. That’s early!! Looking forward to the EA decision soon!!!

2 Likes

My D22 applied EA and took her first official in-person campus tour Monday. The school checks all her boxes (size, location, major), but it was the feeling of the campus and the people she met that sealed the deal. Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

All the best to your D

1 Like

Thank you and happy blessed Thanksgiving!

Wish you the same

1 Like

No word on EA? I don’t have Twitter.

1 Like

No word on EA. Some sites ate predicting 12/15 but no official word.

2 Likes

Our D is applying for film production. Pretty good stats but also a subjective one because of the creative supplement.

2 Likes

My daughter was accepted ED 2 days ago to the LMU SFTV/film production. She is soooooo excited, as am I. As for stats:
93.6 (not sure what that is on 4.0 scale - I see different answers from 3.8 to 4.0).
No SAT/ACT
Did LMU Film precollege, Captain of Varsity soccer team, a few awards for films.

3 Likes

Calculating GPA from percentage is very simple. US GPA is 4 point scale. If percentage is 100% which is nothing but 100 points. So, 25 points in percentage is equivalent to 1 point in GPA System.

Percentage to GPA formula: Just divide your percentage by 100 and multiply by 4.

So if your score is 93.6 then GPA = (93.6/100)*4 = 3.744

3 Likes

Congrats

1 Like

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Anyone know what day they announced EA last year? Said mid-Dec but some say decisions always come out on a Friday which would make it 12/17 perhaps?

2 Likes

Last year EA results were announced on 12/18 Friday
So, it will likely be on the Friday 12/17 at 5 PM
-HT

1 Like

2019 EA decisions were on 12/16 (Monday)

3 Likes

Not related but some Penn state EA decisiins are out. In case anyone from here applied. Decision only updated on portal

1 Like

My daughter got her Penn State acceptance last week before Thanksgiving. Waiting anxiously for LMU. My husband and I are from Pennsylvania (now live in Florida) and started our college career at PSU, but our daughter wants to be on the west coast. Our oldest went to grad school in California and had a great experience so I can’t blame her. I’m going to be nervous sitting here waiting for a decision now. Good luck to everyone.

3 Likes

Congratulation to your daughter.
Which major?

1 Like

YES! My son got in then!

2 Likes