Loft Beds

<p>anyone renting/ buying these things.. is it worth it?</p>

<p>I heard they were really recommended, they apparently free up a lot of space.</p>

<p>My roommate and I both rented lofts this year. It is nice having the extra room under the bed to put your desk or chair or bookshelf or any combination of the three.</p>

<p>I would really reccomend one, I am an incoming freshman this year but I have seen my fair share of tech dorm rooms (while visiting friends) and those who did loft their beds made their rooms feel and seem a lot bigger, as it created a lot more floor space.</p>

<p>Hope this helps!</p>

<p>hey mfh whered you rent your loft from?</p>

<p>rent lofts at Collegiate</a> Concepts, Inc. Virginia Tech $112.00 plus $25.00 for delivery plus $10.00 for a shelf for one academic year</p>

<p>
[quote]
rent lofts at Collegiate Concepts, Inc. Virginia Tech $112.00 plus $25.00 for delivery plus $10.00 for a shelf for one academic year

[/quote]
</p>

<p>What he said ^^ lol thanks sunnydad</p>

<p>D is assigned to Johnson. According to HokieSpa link, lofts are not permitted in Johnson "because Johnson has new furniture this year" or something like that. Does that mean that the beds are already lofted (like the residence life page said) or that they can't be lofted? Anybody know the arrangement of the "new" furniture?</p>

<p>I'm pretty sure that means you will have a loft when you get there. It should be part of the room's furniture so you don't have to rent/buy one.</p>