London Olympics

<p>Opening cermonies on NBC starting at 7:30 ET (6:30 CT)</p>

<p>Watching :)</p>

<p>I just wanted to let y’all know if you were watching women’s beach volleyball, that my D designed the red Oakley bikinis Kerri & Misty were wearing.</p>

<p>cool, for any swimming fans, can you believe that Phelps came out like this, i mean, he totally burst bubbles after finisheing eighth, and BTW, this is my first reply,hooray!=) i made my first thread about 5 min ago and joined like yesterday but couldnt figure out how to make threads until this guy posted a nepal disscusion thing and i went of that. how do you make new threads anyway?</p>

<p>^^^Go to the forum that you want to post in and there is a “New Thread” button right on top of the posts. Click on that and just type away. Click on “Submit Reply” at the bottom of the box and you are done. Remember, you only have 20 minutes or so to edit or delete your post.</p>

<p>Idinct – I actually told my husband they won because their uniforms were so much cooler! Didn’t love the Aussie sports bra over shirt look at all.</p>

<p>I know those uniforms with the sports bra on top were tres ugly!
My D said she received some input from the girls.</p>

<p>^^^really liked the bikinis…Congratulate your daughter on her winning design…</p>

<p>Wow, idinct, that rocks!!!</p>