Longtime lurker first time poster

<p>All,</p>

<p>I just wanted to say hello and how much I love this forum. A little bit about me:</p>

<p>I am from Huntsville, AL born and raised. I graduated from the University in May of 2009 (greatest 4 years of my life) and two days after I walked I got a job offer at Redstone Arsenal where I am currently working. </p>

<p>From observing this forum over the past few months I just want to say The University of Alabama has some great ambassadors and makes me proud to have people like you associated with this fine university. Also to any prospective students that are on the fence on whether to join the Bama family, just look around at the other university forums that you are interested in. I can guarantee you it is not as informative or interesting as this one.</p>

<p>CONGRATS 2009!!!</p>

<p>what was your major?</p>

<p>Finance with a concentration in Investment Management. Job market was awful coming out in 2009, but I am blessed with the job I have now.</p>

<p>Welcome 2009! We are also in the Huntsville area! </p>

<p>You are absolutely correct about this board! D didn’t use CC personally, but was frequently over my shoulder when I would visit various college threads. When trying to decide if she should chose UA over her more “prestigious” admits, this board and her campus visit made it an easy choice for her. The people on this board were so much more helpful and welcoming than the other two schools she was considering.</p>

<p>Congrats and best wishes.</p>

<p>Congratulations on both your graduation and job!</p>

<p>What a nice additional perspective to hear from a recent grad. Keep coming back and tell everyone how the university has improved over the years. We need our own CC Cheerleading section.</p>

<p>Welcome aboard and Roll Tide!!!</p>