Looking for a BSN (nursing) program in a 4 year university that is also part of WUE or WICHE

Hi everyone, my son is a freshman in high school but we are already looking at options. He is interested in becoming eventually a nurse anesthetist (advanced practice nurse) and this will require a BSN, a year or so of critical care experience and then a CRNA program. I am wondering if there are good BSN programs that are a part of a diverse 4 year university setting so that he can interact with people with all sorts of majors and have the college experience. And a part of the Western College Alliance would be nice so we can have a break on tuition (we are in Colorado). Not interested in an associates, or commuter college or focussed nursing school for his undergrad. There is time for that later. And not so interested in pre-med PA tract or AA since it is not as well paying or respected in the field from what we have heard from CRNA’s. Thanks!

You can find out which schools (search by major and state) have the BSN option within this link:
http://wue.wiche.edu/search1.jsp
I would also recommend a direct admit BSN program if possible, to anyone who is thinking of advanced-practice Nursing.

Hi, our son is in the Pre-Nursing program at the University of Reno, NV. He is also getting the WUE scholarship. Great school! The Orvis school of nursing is very good and very hard to get in to as they only accept 64 students. Go online and check it out. Crossing our fingers he will get in!