Looking for an offer, I'm a transfer.

<p>I'm transferring to Madison and I'm in the process, but I haven't got enrolled by now. Does that mean nothing? I am wondering whether anybody is in the same situation as me, transferring but still waiting for an offer. THX.</p>

<p>If you applied by Feb. 1st, you are due a decision by end of April. Not sure what your situation is. I would recommend you call Admissions and ask. If you applied before the deadline and haven’t received any type of nofication: Accepted, Denied, or Postponed…then I think that means something…and its not a good thing. Only Admissions can give you a “real” answer.</p>

<p>@billywesty I applied after Feb, before deadline, anyway, that’s not a good sign, it seems to be hopeless. Thanks anyway.</p>

<p>Greetings justrodict,</p>

<p>If you still haven’t received a decision yet, please give us a call and we will look into your situation further. You may reach our office at: <608-262-3961> or you may send us an email at: <a href=“mailto:transfer@admissions.wisc.edu”>transfer@admissions.wisc.edu</a>. We will be happy to help you!</p>