Looking for another core class

<p>most FA’s are full - son is in TCF 112 but trying to find something else- any suggestions? he is in Soc 101 already</p>

<p>How about a science? I’ve heard that GY 101/102 are some of the easier sciences.</p>

<p>TCF 112 can be considered a right of passage for many UA students. One of my high school English teachers encouraged everyone to take a film course in college and I’m very glad I took her advice. </p>

<p>As for core classes, I often recommend that students take at least one economics course as it really helps one understand why people, businesses, and governments make certain decisions.</p>

<p>Sea_tide- not sure he will be up for the reading for that class … </p>

<p>Econ has a prereq of Math so he can’t take it- looking at Legal Studies-</p>

<p>hlsess
If son takes LGS 200 highly recommend one of the evening classes as prof’s are often local lawyers and/or judges…look at rate my prof…son had Lisenby and loved the class…</p>

<p>ended up dropping TCF112 and adding LS200 with Judge Malone - I niow think his schedule is pretty decent</p>

<p>Have to agree with Sea_tide about taking some kind of business class. This coming from a business owner perspective. I handle all of our accounts receivables and it amazes me how some can manage to keep their doors open. Some can not and we see that regularly. A good solid business class would be good no matter what field one desires to be in at some point.</p>