Looking to transfer, but where?

<p>Hi, I'm a sophomore at Hunter College right now and have been pretty frustrated with our media studies program, which is ill-equipped. I've been unhappy since freshmen year with this school, but I don't know where else I would transfer to that is cheap for my major. </p>

<p>I thought about moving back home to Long Island and going to Stony Brook, which is an easy school to get into. I got in during my senior year of high school, but opted for Hunter College because it's in the city, which is good for my major. There's so much more internship opportunities out here than if I was back home. </p>

<p>I don't know if it's worth transferring out of college or not. I've got a pretty good internship. I learn more there than I do in school. </p>

<p>I feel like school has nothing to teach me and that's why I'm so unhappy, but I continue to stay in school because of my parents who never had the opportunity to go to college. I've been experimenting with video-editing and video-production since I was in 7th grade. And then, in my senior year of high school, we had a partnership with MSG Varsity that allowed us to learn the ropes of broadcasting so that was another great experience onto my resume.</p>

<p>Come to West Texas A&M University in Canyon TX. </p>

<p>Starting Fall 2012 all out-of-state students are going to pay Texas resident rates +$30 per credit hour. Tuition is less than most public universities in the nation for their own residents. </p>

<p>And the Broadcasting program at West Texas has better equipment than most television stations in the state…there’s a complete news studio, a high definition studio, a radio station, lots of other good stuff. Walk down the hallway in their building and there’s scores of national and regional awards the students have won. The program has grown so much it’s still got abilty to double enrollment without problems. There’s room!</p>

<p>Here’s a link to the tuition info and admissions. [West</a> Texas A&M University: Tuition](<a href=“http://www.wtamu.edu/admissions/tuition.aspx]West”>http://www.wtamu.edu/admissions/tuition.aspx)</p>