Looks like rainy weather for move-out!

<p>:( :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :(</p>

<p>Circle driveway of Riverside was crowded tonight. Lots of kids already moving out.</p>

<p>Thanks, Mike. Just threw raincoat in car. Now there will be no rain. Y’all can thank me later.</p>

<p>One year I moved out in the second week of May and it was snowing. (Not Bama) GL</p>

<p>Expecting 10 inches here in Colorado tomorrow. :smiley:</p>

<p>And, we’ll all take rain any day over a tornado, right!</p>

<p>and here’s another bright spot: gas is <$3.20 a gallon… and that was at an expensive brand chain.</p>

<p>Don’t have a raincoat. That will trump 2012Mom’s raincoat. </p>

<p>It will pour. We will need an ark. </p>

<p>Apologies to all. :(</p>

<p>Can’t find the happy hour meetup thread.</p>

<p>If the weather is nice we could meetup at the best western pool/ yard.</p>

<p>Has anyone decided on a Thursday night meet and greet?</p>

<p>^Not that I know of. Mike, can we get or have drinks in that pool area?</p>

<p>Hotel Capstone might be more centrally located :)</p>

<p>Do y’all want to meet for dinner at Mugshots?</p>

<p>Idk what our schedule will be for sure. Packing up is first priority.</p>

<p>Turns out there are no chairs in the pool area and no food or beverages allowed. Party poopers! Oh, and btw, they don’t have bacon either!!!</p>

<p>We went to nicks last night. While we were there, the MBA grads came by on a bar crawl! Haha!</p>

<p>Sorry, I can’t do dinner… we are working straight through while the 7pm final is ongoing. I could possibly still meet for a nightcap…</p>

<p>We can’t do dinner either but will meet for a drink. On our way to the dorm now, will need one as soon as we get there!</p>

<p>We are almost done. </p>

<p>Available for fun and alky anytime!</p>

<p>Us too! Off to the hotel to clean up. We were thinking some place less fancy than Hotel Capstone. Buffalo Wild Wings?</p>

<p>We might go eat at tazikis in midtown in a few. Email me!</p>

<p>OMG there’s a Tazikis at Midtown! I ate there at the Colonnade at Birmingham while at a conference. Soooo good. </p>

<p>I’m hoping to get as much done tomorrow evening after son’s exam, take a shower, and hit the sack. </p>

<p>Hoping all of y’all have safe travels home and your kids have restful summers!</p>