Loomis new HoS

Move the conversation forward please

1 Like

The new HOS for Hill has been named

2 Likes

What do you make of this? Posting on Lehman’s LinkedIn proflie, listing his new residence as Portsmouth NH:

After over 25 years leading non-profit organizations and independent boarding schools, I’m turning my attention back to my first and greatest passion: filmmaking! I’m ecstatic to announce my next “act” as an independent screenwriter and filmmaker. Of course, all characters and events appearing in my screenplays and films are fictitious; any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or real events, past or present, are purely coincidental . . . Or are they?

1 Like

WHAT :sob::sob: I saw his twitter but the caption was quite different.

3 Likes

Hahahaha. I smell some more “law suits” coming. Not the least of which is from the AMPAS for the audacious claim in his bio

Godspeed to the new HOS of Hill. Regardless of opinion, she made history there and that’s pretty cool.

new hampshire doesnt want him

3 Likes

Ummmmm - didn’t he come from New Hampshire?

Wait. WHAT??? Feel free to dm me…I want deets! (Trying to figure out what’s been going on at Hill. I’m far away and out of the loop for several years, but I know there has been drama. If this is true, this could shed some light.)

Do you happen to be an alum/former faculty member at Hill who has been cold emailing random Lawrenceville students, by any chance? If so, please stop.