Lost in the mail

<p>I mailed off a large manila envelope last Tuesday including my transcript, personal statement, and schedule for senior year and the University has yet to receive it. I called today and talked to three different people, only to find no one knew what happened to it and I would have to resend it all. Does this happen all the time? Is there and ADDRESS as opposed to a P.O. box I can send it to ?</p>

<p>Usually students don’t send anything to the college. Usually they just do the online application and then their school sends transcripts and ACT/SAT sends scores. </p>

<p>Did you put enough postage on the large envelope?</p>

<p>Have your most recent official high-school transcript sent to The University of Alabama, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Box 870132, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0132.</p>

<p>When I first read the subject of this post, I thought it said “Lost in the mall.” I was about to tell you to find the nearest security guard. </p>

<p>It’ll all work out. You have plenty of time. Listen to m2ck. She is all knowing.</p>

<p>^^^Yay, I’m so happy that there are still some funny guys around here! LOL!</p>