Low Senior Grades Effect on UC Admissions?

<p>I think I might have a problem?</p>

<p>For past three years, I’ve gotten straight A’s (well, last year a B in AP US history one semester and a B+ in Honors English the next semester). This year, however, hasn’t been exactly great. It looks like I’m going to get B+'s in AP English, AP Calculus, and Honors Physics (I’ve seem to have gotten the worst luck in teachers this year). The rest of my grades are going to be A’s, but I’m kind of worried. </p>

<p>Will this affect my UC admissions? I’m basically applying to a bunch of UC’s and USC. I’m kind of freaking out here so any advice would help.</p>

<p>They only go on your self reported grades of 10th and 11th. They will recend if you do poorly on your senior classes, but a B+s are not going to be a problem. </p>

<p>It might affect your USC admissions because they will see your midyear grades, but even then B+ grades are not bad.</p>

<p>…so I’m okay? </p>

<p>Because my finals are coming up and the only way I’ll ever be able to bring up those B+'s is by scoring over a 100 on the finals, which is pretty much unlikely and impossible for me. I’m sorry for sounding panicky. This just hasn’t happened forever and I’m not sure how to respond to this. </p>

<p>The UC’s won’t kill me off in their acceptances?</p>

<p>You only send your transcript after the UCs have accepted you, and you only send it to the one you decide to attend. NO ONE gets recinded with a B+. Even Bs and possibly Cs are ok.</p>

<p>Okay. Thank you so much! I feel greatly relieved. :D</p>