Lowest Accepted UC scores

<p>ps. mercurial and cookieeater needs a a$$ whoopin for the sarcasm. =]</p>

<p>She got accepted at UCI? no way.</p>

<p>I got in to UCD, UCSB, UCR, UCM, UCI, with a 3.6 GPA and 1500 SAT (I should of finished)</p>

<p>yeah, I had a 3.6 and 1500 SAT got into UCSC. I didn't really want to go there, and decided to go to a community college. Now i'm transfering to UCB, UCLA, or UCI with a 3.9. I'm pretty happy I went to CC instead of UCSC.</p>

<p>You are so lucky Guss...</p>

<p>My essays were really awesome though... I had one teacher read it and when she moved the paper from her face she was crying lol I think that's what saved me, but I knew I would get into my first choice UCM!</p>

<p>Yeah, I guess that was it.</p>

<p>stop hating people.</p>

<p>@Gus:..........................Wut</p>

<p>i got 1810 on mine and got into cal poly slo, ucd, ucb, ucsd, ucla, usc, waitlisted stanford, but my unweighted was 3.91 [weighted 4.36] about 100 hours community service-however i had a buttload of ec's</p>

<p>I was so excited after going through this. I got 3.93 and I only got 1290 on sat, I was dying to know how can I get into any of UC! But now I feel a little better.</p>

<p>which UC ? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^</p>

<p>Hmm well I got into UCI with a 3.6 and 1500 SAT out of state, but I turned it down to go to Cal Poly</p>

<p>In addition to the UC Gpa, do the UCs also consider unweighted 9th-12th GPA?</p>

<p>Its ALL GPA's guys</p>

<p>seriously if a person has over a 4.3, and over a 1800, then ANY UC will take that person
but if a person has sub 3.5, even a 2300 + is a maybe for a mid/ upper tier UC.
doesn't matter how tough/competitive your school is.</p>

<p>MORAL : Go to a super easy school and get a super high GPA, do decent on the SAT... u r guaranteed in to a mid tier</p>

<p>seriously if a person has over a 4.3, and over a 1800, then ANY UC will take that person</p>

<p>I had a 4.36 and a 1990 and didn't get into Berk Berk.</p>

<p>It depends on other things, too.</p>

<p>^ agree with imgoing2college</p>

<p>just look up UCSD's point thing,
although UCGPA accounts for nearly half the point total ( more like 70%) other factors such as background, parental income, talent might play a critical role in attaining those last 50-100 points.</p>

<p>Stop bickering, those who are truly unworthy would not be accepted. If they somehow get through that screening process of the acceptance, then they will probably just drop out their first year due to the competitiveness.</p>

<p>Complaining me? </p>

<p>I already got into UCSD and CMU and I chose CMU. </p>

<p>I love how you guys find fault in me</p>

<p>seriously if a person has over a 4.3, and over a 1800, then ANY UC will take that person</p>

<p>lol? That makes the applicant competitve, assuming his/her other parts of the app are decent, but that doesn't he/she an auto admit to UCLA/berkeley. There are some cases in which some CC with 2200+ SAT, 4.2+ GPA who got rejected from both UCLA and berkeley.</p>

<p>Don't jump conclusions ~</p>