<p>I got rejected from Cal with a 2220 SATI, 2240 SATII(MII+USH+BioM).</p>

<p>Someone from my school got in with SATI’s in the 1400-1500 range.</p>

<p>Me</p>

<p>Got in UCSD, UCB, and UCI o.o</p>

<p>GPA: 3.41
SAT I:2120
SAT II:690 Math 2 760 Chinese</p>

<p>i got into UCSB with a 3.something GPA and 1820 SAT I
my SAT II for french sucked cuz i haven’t studied it in years (400 something) but my lit was good, it was like 700
but i think i deserved it ;]</p>

<p>I got into UCSD, USCB, UCD, and UCSC and was denied by UCLA, UCB, and UCI. The ACT score was okay, but the SAT II’s were abysmal.</p>

<p>4.0 GPA
29 ACT
470 and 490 SAT II
Somewhat good EC’s and amazing essays</p>

<p>Got into SDSU, UCI, UCR, UCLA, and waiting for UCSD with a 3.8 wgpa and 1690 SAT
these circumstances are really rare but never loose hope. UCLA was my dream school; however when November came around I was not going to aaply because I thought I would be rejected. Since I qualified for the fee-waiver I pushed my luck and now im heading to LA for the fall;]</p>

<p>Pick the school that best fit your ability.</p>

<p>I had seen a lot of kids got accepted to UCLA and a year later, they want to transfer out.</p>

<p>@thelegacy, when did you find out about your UCI admission??</p>

<p>I never thought about saying this but i got into UC Berkeley, UCSD, and UC Riverside with a 22 ACT, 4.3 GPA. I didn’t get any type of supplemental from any UC. I thought i was gonna get rejected from UCSD and Berkeley because of my extremely poor ACT score. Class of 2016 don’t loose please look at my ACT score!! and i still got into top UC’s. for more information about my status look at the official decisions thread for every UC:).</p>

<p>I got into UCI, UCD, and UCSB with a 3.4 something weighted GPA and 1850 SAT. But a lot of people said I got in is because I got really high AP scores and 700+ on three SAT 2 subjects. I think like what a lot of people say, don’t just judge a school because you think your scores are low. If you are able to write a killer essay (like I did), you really have a chance!</p>

<p>I got into ucsd ucla and ucb with 1560 sat and 3.8gpa</p>

<p>Rejected to UCSD and Cal Poly SLO and waitlisted at Davis… 3.85 UC GPA and 33 ACT with SAT IIs all above 750 as well as all 5s on my AP exams… Makes me so sad/confused…</p>

<p>Gameraddict we are in the same situation and I have like the same stats: 3.92 gpa and 32 act. Did you apply for engineering?</p>

<p>Sent from my MB855 using CC</p>

<p>I did not. I applied for biology. I hear engineering is one of the most competitive majors, though - so perhaps that is why.</p>

<p>i have a 3.4 gpa but 2270 SAT. so yeah. and got accepted to ucr and ucsb, and rejected from ucsd.</p>

<p>why do they reject you guys i only had 1560 and i thought i had no chance</p>

<p>icantbeliveit: Did you have strong ec’s or subII test scores? What is your major?</p>

<p>Welcome to Affirmative Action.</p>

<p>One of my friends got accepted to Cal (spring semester). He has a 1660 SAT score and a 3.6 UC GPA, with his ECs being choir and CSF. Oddly enough, several classmates with much more impressive stats got rejected.</p>

<p>haha wow, seeing this actually gives me some hope. i have a 1950 on SATs, 3.89 high school gpa and 3.8 college gpa, with extracurriculars and whatnot</p>

<p>my friend had a 4.0 gpa and got accepted into ULCA with a 14something in the SAT’s!</p>