Loyola mailings

<p>My DD has received mailings from a ton of schools in the country except Loyola Chicago, her top choice, even after a visit last summer. Does anybody know if LUC does not do this kind of mailing or what? I am just surprised. She is a really good candidate (35 ACT, top decile in class, 2120 SAT, etc)</p>

<p>Even after application and eventual acceptance, D got few mailings from them. Got tons more from DePaul (and still does). Don’t take this as a sign of anything.</p>

<p>D2 goes to Loyola and got little mail. Got a decent scholarship and did not have your daughters stats. Apply.</p>

<p>for transfer students, I called in and loyola said they don’t start reviewing applications until october 1st, I was then told back to call a week or 2 later to see if i got in</p>

<p>Is there really no fee for submitting an application? I have never seen this before, but I couldn’t find anywhere on the application for loyola asking to pay a fee.</p>

<p>there is no fee in applying online</p>

<p>also i just got my acceptance letter today, but i barely got very few letters altogether from them</p>