Loyola U of Chicago/LUC Class of 2023 Rolling Admissions Thread

@Avande14 it’ll come in the mail

Just checked and I got my acceptance today!!

just got accepted with 20k scholarship!

Just got the mail. No news about a scholarship yet. On the website it says students with at least a 21 Act and a 3.0 or 3.1 GPA will at least receive a small scholarship and I am well above those stats so I am a bit confused now. Did this happen to anyone else as well?

On my daughter’s acceptance letter that was online, it indicated the scholarship she received. Have you checked that?

@Avande14 , my son learned about his scholarship when he had his admission decision on the portal, then it was also confirmed in the mailed letter that came about a week later. I don’t know if all financial aid decisions are sent with the acceptances or more come later? Perhaps you could ask the fin aid office that question.

My son was accepted yesterday with 21K scholarship. Application complete mid Oct. GPA 3.8 and SAT 1380. From Seattle. Good luck to everyone.

Accepted a couple weeks ago with the Presidential Scholarship. Yay!
(For future applicants who might want reference, 3.98 uw gpa and 1460 SAT)

Daughter accepted 12/7 (checked website nothing in mail yet), applied 11/27. Presidential scholarship 22K. 3.9 GPA / 1360 SAT. Good luck all!

What time do decisions come out?

What GPAs did ya’ll who were accepted have?

Accepted, 18k in scholarships yearly
1160 SAT
3.7w GPA
3 Ap’s
2 dual enrollment classes
Many extracurriculars and leadership positions, no sports
African-American
Coming from a competitive private school in Michigan

Has a Facebook group been created yet?

yes

can you link it?

Just got accepted! Applied November 30, but my Official Test Scores weren’t submitted until December 5. Letter was dated December 10.
Loyola Scholarship - $20,000
GPA W: 3.8 UW:3.4 SAT Superscore: 1350
Included 1 Counselor Rec, Optional Essay, and Resume with Extra Curriculars
OOS

Applied October 29, haven’t had any updates on my account yet. Anyone else waiting?

Son was accepted with 20K per year.

It will not let me link it. Please look up LUC2023 under groups.

Was it created by the university ?