Loyola University Chicago Fall 2022 Applications

Has anyone received their decision yet?

My DS was accepted. Application was submitted prior to Nov. 1. Turn around was quick, about 2 weeks I think.

2 Likes

Any other acceptances? Turnaround is taking a bit longer than expected.

1 Like

Still waiting…longer than expected here too.

My daughter applied a couple of days before Nov 1 when she was submitting some other apps with 11/1 EA deadlines. She heard back very quickly, within two weeks, that she was accepted with $26K/yr presidential merit award.

Two of her friends applied around the same time but have not heard anything yet. They all have similar stats acc to my daughter so she isn’t sure why she heard, but they haven’t.

My son applied 11/15, nothing here yet.

Yes, my daughter applied in late September and was accepted the first week of November with $25k/year in merit.

That’s great! If you don’t mind, could share you stats/major?

Sure, she has a weighted GPA of 3.98 and applied test optional. She has 4 APs and several Honors classes with a heavy focus on business class electives. She applied as Business Undecided but will likely major in Marketing.

My daughter just found out she was accepted as a theater major, with a $23k/year merit scholarship. (Stats: 3.69 unweighted, 7 APs, pretty good selection of theater-related ECs incl. drama club president.)

Son got a request for midyear grades

Daughter applied at.the beginning of Nov and was.accepted at the.end of Nov. 5 APs. 3.95 GPA. $22K scholarship. Undecided major.