Loyola vs. Minnesota vs. Wisconsin?

<p>I've applied for nursing, and have got accepted into University of Wisconsin for pre-nursing (I won't know if I got a freshman nursing guarantee until February) and am still waiting to hear back on University of Minnesota and just recently realized I was accepted direct admit into Loyola University in Chicago's nursing program as a freshman... I've toured both Minnesota and Wisconsin, but not specifically their nursing program (my mom has a bad back and wouldn't be able to handle tours all day) so I don't know the specifics of these schools nursing programs. A huge factor is if I get accepted into the nursing program at Minnesota or Wisconsin, but I'm trying to figure things out for next year (I'm a huge planner) so if I get accepted into all three freshman nursing programs, which would possibly be the best option? </p>

<p>Basically, I'd just like to know if there's anything that any of these schools specifically offer that are unique for nursing? Or if anyone really knows anything about these nursing programs at all? I have a general idea based on their websites, but personal opinions and knowledge would be appreciated. </p>

<p>Also - if anyone knows about Marquette University's freshman nursing program and had any insight on that I'd appreciate it too. It's the last school on my list, because it's the most expensive, but any knowledge on it would still be nice. </p>