LSU Game Roll Call

<p>This will be an epic game - one for the ages. Who will be there? I certainly will.</p>

<p>Sadly I won’t be, but D is stoked. I was pretty amused to see that there was already a countdown to the UA/LSU game (including days, hours, minutes & seconds) on the post game show. This will definitely be the most “important” game that my D gets to attend to date.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>My son will be there. The rest of the family will watch it on TV. ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>We will go, but are still trying to get tix. If we don’t end up getting tix, then we’ll tailgate and watch on TV in son’s apt. lol</p>

<p>We think that that game will be ESPNs College Game Day site. That’s a biggie. If so, then Bama will have scored 2 College Game Days 2 years in a row! Last year it was the PSU game. Since there are only 12 or so College Game Days per year, it’s pretty cool if Bama has one again this year.</p>

<p>There will probably be a Tornado feature.</p>

<p>Last night we watched the game in Houston at the Fox and Hound with a crowd of Houston/Bama alumni. The first half was scary! Don’t know what Saban says to these players during half time, but he could bottle it and sell it for millions.</p>

<p>P.S. We were at LSU on Thursday night. I had on a houndstooth coat. lol However, when we went to Chimes ( a big LSU hangout) for dinner, we ended up meeting the nicest LSU swimming coach and we had a lot of fun with her and her fiance.</p>

<p>^^^We were talking about College Game Day last night. DH says part of where they go has to do with who ends up broadcasting the game; I’ll admit that I couldn’t follow all of the calculus as to who has the rights to broadcast which game ;)</p>

<p>I can’t imagine that ESPN wouldn’t be there. Bias aside, it’s got to be the biggest game of the year before the bowl games. How often do #1 & #2 end up playing during the regular season?</p>

<p>This must be a huge event - DS is actually keeping his ticket for this one! We’re hoping to watch at the Bama alumni bar out here.</p>

<h1>1 and #2 have played in the regular season 3 times this decade. The last time it happened was in 05 (?) or so when Ohio St. played Michigan on the last day of the regular season. I think Bo had passed away a few days before the game, but I could be wrong. Hard to imagine any regular season game bigger and more hyped than that one, but this one will obviously be huge.</h1>

<p>Crimson Tide aloha shirt packed? Check.</p>

<p>Wife’s houndstooth scarf packed? Check.</p>

<p>The 808 will be there! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Thoughts?</p>

<p>[Alabama</a> LSU Start Time CBS - WHNT](<a href=“http://www.whnt.com/news/whnt-cbs-could-move-bamalsu-game-to-prime-time-20111023,0,6378800.story]Alabama”>http://www.whnt.com/news/whnt-cbs-could-move-bamalsu-game-to-prime-time-20111023,0,6378800.story)</p>

<p>^^^A lot of that sounds like what DH was telling me yesterday, which would mean that ESPN Gameday wouldn’t be in T-Town for the game since CBS would be broadcasting.</p>

<p>Interesting that CBS can only broadcast 1 game at night per season.</p>

<p>M2CK doesn’t have tickets? This is a travesty. Heck, she should be in the President’s box. Next to Saban and Witt, no one is more influential at UA.</p>

<p>Our family of 4 will be in T-town for the big game! ROLL TIDE! I can’t wait to see the craziness on the quad.</p>

<p>GameDay will definitely be in Tuscaloosa. There is nowhere else to be. They do go to SEC games that are televised on CBS, but not nearly as much as they do for games that are on ABC/ESPN.</p>

<p>I’ll definitely be at the game and was going to be very surprised if the game didn’t get the 7 PM Central slot on CBS. As a side benefit, the game will be available on even the most basic of cable packages.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>I checked StubHub and found a ticket in our section is going for $700. No, we are not 50-yard-line - we’re in the north endzone down kinda low. Now that’s a temptation. We could keep 2 for ourselves, sell 2 and finance almost all of next year’s football tickets - all 4 of them!!</p>

<p>We will be there for sure. Have had the same 4 seats since the Tide Pride began. </p>

<p>Southlander, it really is a temptation to sell a couple of tickets at that price, isn’t it? We did that many years ago when the Tide still played in B’ham. Sold a couple of tix to a “nice” father and little boy outside Legion Field who “desperately wanted to see the game” that day. WRONG…they turned right around and scalped the tickets that we sold them @ regular price. Now we never sell a ticket to anyone we don’t know!</p>

<p>Geaux Tigers.</p>

<p>Geaux to the lsu Board.</p>

<p>Slippy may become a house-divided. LSU fan with a child considering Bama. :)</p>

<p>Bama is probably his #1 choice right now, and I may be looking at a lifetime of Crimson in my family. But football is football. Geaux Tigers.</p>