LSU Men's BB at Coleman Coliseum Wed. night!

<p>Just a reminder… Alabama’s men’s basketball team takes on LSU tomorrow night at the Coleman Coliseum…wish I could be there for that!!! Imagine the energy will be pretty high. D can’t wait…she texted today…There are no words to express how being a student at Alabama feels right now :slight_smile: RTR!!!.. We couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome of the BCS Championship being a part of her college experience. More so we are just so happy for the football team, all of AL, and especially the people of T-Town!!! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>My son will be there. He will be playing in the pep band. I’m not sure how he is doing it, going from playing in the marching band in NOLA to playing at the pep band tonight. No wander I haven’t heard from him:). Really busy at the start of what I’m sure will be a great semester. </p>

<p>His first semester at Bama was terrific. Wonderful experience with the band and terrifc grades to boot. Also in the process of pledging the engineering frat. And for all you who are OOS, my son had no problems making friends and fitting in. He came to Bama knowing no one. RTR!</p>

<p>Son is at bb game. Bama killing LSU and he said they are chanting “just like Monday!”</p>