M10 Freakout Thread 2016

If anyone gets a package notification, I almost don’t want to know - is that too selfish?

@CLNMOM Because we’ve made ourselves low-hanging fruit for God’s amusement O:-)

@CLNMOM I had that same thought too. It’s a bit of a moral dilemma, right? Should those of us who have tasted of the forbidden fruit just keep it to ourselves? If we don’t want to know, do we stay away from CC (heaven help me!)?

I definitely want to know! I’ve never liked surprises and literally used to drag my Christmas gifts into the bathroom to open and then re-close them…

So how many people on here have schools releasing some time tonight? I don’t think I have any that are. On the spreadsheet, I see that Kent releases today at 5pm but I’m not sure how accurate that it is! I haven’t received anything from them in regards to a time to check the online portal. Good luck to everyone that will receive anything tonight!!

I am so happy that I am not alone in this! My DD is nervous, but I’m at an extreme point. I’ve signed up for FedEx, USPS and UPS. I’ve even resorted to looking a DD horoscope for tomorrow (of course I only believe the ones that are positive). DH thinks that I’ve lost it.

No horoscope looking here, just my keyboard being worn out by me pressing F5 so many times on this thread, UPS, Fedex, and USPS!

@Rathgar I am sure they are not shoes, but I am getting stuff from Amazon and One Kings Lane. Never been less excited.

@junemaybees here’s the sequel to the candy game! http://candybox2.net/

I’m addicted >:)

@MAandMEmom, @healthmama: I have found my people!

@AppleNotFar - if I could stay off CC, I would but it’s my only solace today. CC is better than chocolate!

I am also “a man who insists on hearing bad news at once.” So yes, please tell us if you have packages coming to your address from schools.

I am gonna start writing response to 2016 Official Prep School Stats/ECs thread in offline. So that I can post ASAP when the decisions come.

@SculptorDad You have a lot of free time on your hands B-)

I also have a lot of work. But it’s hard to concentrate.

Just came home from school! 16 hours! Nervous but excited

Going to the gym - can’t focus on work (sigh).

Ahh I’m so excited and scared at the same time :-SS

A positive email to lift me up:

Yay! Go CC!!! :smiley:
What was it that made me a good candidate? Number of posts? Number of visits (so many I’m ashamed)? Wit (ha!)? Maybe because I figured out how to do the quote thing?

No mail from Tabor today. Bummer. Guess it will arrive tomorrow. Next thing I am waiting for is 5am announcement on Brooks portal.