M10 Freakout Thread 2016

When is Taft meant to notify? @zeebee619

Nothing here!

Nothing here…

no packages except the shoes from Kohls :slight_smile:

Nada

Absolutely nothing here.

@zeebee619 There’s nothing to jinx at this point. Decisions are made!

Everybody will do great!

I’m sure its nothing but this sounds like the M10 freakout thread of 2015, only 24 hours earlier. On the bright side, this is lowering our expectations so any acceptances will seem even better!

@asdf789 I don’t know. I have a hunch that it will be in the middle of the night so the portal doesn’t crash (my theory of why they didn’t announce the time is so the portal doesn’t crash). PLEASE don’t wake up in the middle of the night because of me, but I’m just putting it out there to see if it seems logical.

We don’t even know if they’ve changed their practices in how they send the acceptances right??

I dont have time to check CC during the day but I love to binge read all of the comments I missed :slight_smile:

Last year it seemed so many people had WL and reject. It also seemed like more people were posting - is there a drop off in applicants (I can only hope)

@whatever4ever did they send an email announcing the time last year?
And thanks!

I think they will tell us on the portal @whatever4ever. I was planning on staying up and checking anyway.

Oops I tagged the wrong person
@zeebee619

Can someone confirm that Taft sends at midnight?

@LaxPrep, Don’t know that, but I see you post a lot here. Are you a parent or applicant?

Wait do you know if that’s true? @carpoolingma

No one is sure, they haven’t notified.

I’m on MyBackpack and I’m freaking out because it says that my Peddie Supplemental Form was not recieved even though I called them a while ago and they said they got it and the SSAO says it was sent. I hope my application was still submitted panic attack starting

Yes, All notices are sent at midnight.