M10 Freakout Thread 2016

@Center all notices for Taft? How do you know

@rulerMA anxious applicant with too much free time

Oops that was tongue in cheek sorry @zeebee619

@letterofink My DC had a similar issue re the Peddie Supplement. SSAO said it went through ok, but then MyBackpack said there was a problem uploading the form. We scanned and emailed the form to admissions and received a confirmation email that the form had been received and would be added to DC’s file. MyBackpack still says that the form wasn’t received. I think you both are ok.

Tomorrow morning is going to be a doozey, to say the least.

This happened to me too. Choate sent me a postcard saying congratulations, your application is complete and then gochoate said my supplemental rec wasnt complete

Now I hope I’ll do well with my 72% average ISEE score…

Wow it has felt like forever since I’ve been on CC but it’s great to know I’m not the only one freaking out. By any chance is anyone also only applying to two schools like me or is that completely out of the norm?

Me too @rulerMA I got a high 80s score on the SSAT but am applying to schools where need mid to high 90s

I’m blocking CC with the self control app until 10:15! See you all then!

@Julie0635 We/my son only applied to three schools

Is loomis chaffe worse pr better than lville

Or*

@maddiea22 same here… I got 89% on the SSAT and If anything that score will be definitely a weakness for me. I applied to 3 schools and I am really scared that I might end up not getting accepted to any.

@Center Do you think it might have been unwise of me not have at least applied to more? I’m a little more worried now after having seen last years freakout thread.

Thank you so much! I feel better knowing I’m not the only one. I think they were having problems with that part of the app anyway. Again thank you (: @AppleNotFar

Ugh, me too. The panic has officially set in. Where did you apply? The Hill, Choate, and Lawrenceville lol? @hillchoatelville

1 Like

@maddiea22 um… yes… don’t laugh at it plz :frowning: I was too desperate to get in those schools when I made this account hahaha

Hahah no worries! Me too on Choate:) @hillchoatelville

@maddiea22 What grade are you applying for? I am applying for a10th grade spot.