M10 Freakout Thread 2016

ahhhhhhh!!! http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20160310T00&p0=179&msg=M10+East+Coast+Countdown%21&font=cursive

See if I ship anything via Fedex again! (Hrrrrumph!)

I called Fedex and they told me to call again in another hour… traffic caused from CC members??? :)]

Has anyone else feel like M10 would literally never come for months and now it’s here?

@letterofink - Peddie’s notification time is not confirmed - it is a rumor that I am guessing to be true.

I know the exact feeling, the thing is these few hours feel longer than the past months :-SS @maddiea22

Seriously! Ever since I started M10 has felt like years away and now it’s tomorrow. Not sure which feeling I like more at this point… @letterofink

Anyone gonna stay up tonight?

I know… ahhhhh. Why can’t they just come out now (: @maddiea22

I probably won’t be able to sleep X_X @Anonymousia

Nothing on Fedex, UPS or USPS. Not sure what to make of it…like to see others get the notification before losing hope

I know!! Where did you apply? @letterofink

I think I am going to stay up @Anonymousia

Peddie and Lawrenceville… What about you? @maddiea22

@letterofink @asdf789 i might stay up until like 12 or 11 just because of the excitement (of course, I’ll be repeatedly refreshing this thread the whole time)… Then I’ll fall back asleep 8-} Should I check my notifications from schools immediately or should I wait until after school?

PM me @letterofink

Same… As for checking notifications it depends on if in school you don’t want to talk about it you have the excuse of “I didn’t open it yet” but then again you have waited this long so… @Anonymousia

@Anonymousia

Though it would be ideal to wait until you are home and with family, I don’t think any of us have that type of self restraint! :slight_smile:

Ahhhhh I can’t decide!! I’m really really really really REALLY tempted to check as soon as they come, but if its bad news, I don’t really want to feel really bad the whole school day, you know? Plus, I don’t want to check it in the bathroom or something or feel rushed… Maybe I’ll just have to wait it out @letterofink @LaxPrep What about you? You guys are just gonna read 'em as they come?

I can’t decide either (: I think it will be a more spare the moment kind of things where if I get it I might just open it without thinking :-S @Anonymousia