M10 Freakout Thread 2016

how did you check fedex etc???@gogi

@momof3swimmers You can call them at 1 (800) 463-3339. Tell them you’d like to track packages coming to your address. No wait time when I called earlier.

@letterofink So, because I’ve been stalking Exeter and Andover’s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook like crazy, I saw a post from march 10 last year where someone tweeted a pic of their exeter acceptance email, and I spent like half an hour trying to make out the subject of the email because I wanted to see if they said the decision outright in the subject of the email… But it turns out, it was onimously titled “Important Information Regarding Your Exeter Decision”… :-SS @-)

I’m dying waiting. My son is on a flight to Italy for break and asked us not to tell him where he did or didn’t get in

Yeah most of the subjects of the emails are very vague @Anonymousia

You can also signup at fedex.com… use fedex delivery manager to track incoming/outgoing packages

@Anonymousia Can you PM the link of the post? I’m applying for PEA and I’d like to see what it looks like.

Yeah, it’s kind–and tortuous!! My brother got a email about his decision from a school he applied to and the subject was “Your Child”…

So true!! But it is probably better to keep the subjects broad. @Anonymousia

Nothing beats Taft sending out the info for portal log-in in early March with the title “your admissions decision”. Literally gave me a heart attack.

@gogi How can you check fedex online without entering credit card info??

@rulerMA just go to Exeter’s Twitter and scroll all the way down to March 10, 2015. I can’t do it for you because Twitter is blocked on the computer that I’m using

No packages coming from Fed x for us

Ohh my gosh; Cate decisions come out on midnight. THE PAAAIN.

@Anonymousia I asked dad to open the a/c. Credit card is required or you can call their 800 number.

I think it also depends on whether you are calling FedEx Air of FedEx Ground. Obviously, if you do not live near these schools, they’ll send the package via the former. If you live close, they’ll probably send it through the latter.

Quick question for anyone who knows: does Andover use USPS, UPS, or Fedex?

@maddiea22 FedEx.

Thank you!! For sure? @minimalist

@Anonymousia I think you should check right away. I personally am the rip of the band aid kind of gal :-SS but it’s up to you :wink:

@asdf789 I don’t know! But I don’t want to feel really rushed