M10 Freakout Thread 2016

Then does Lville tell you about FA online? @letterofink

Good luck to all!

@jrzyshore and @momof3swimmers my DC also applied to Peddie :smiley:
And though I’m curious to know if the decisions come out at midnight, I can’t look it up even if they do bc DC wants to be the first to know! Good luck to you both!!!

I am not sure, they say they will email parents later on tomorrow about FA if you are accepted. @asdf789

They are supposed to come out at 9:00 AM; not sure what timezone. Based on this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Z5KvuO5PvNUPxVd_1G9pNGbv_u1VHretyh4iiym62E/edit#gid=0

@pepperp I’ll admit those emails do sound great (and I’m jealous now)! Best of luck to you but we’ll only know for sure in 7 hours!

edit: however I do agree with Center… you may be disclosing too much info

@pepperp ummm with all due respect I think your email seems very odd and discloses too much. It also seems to be self promotional. If that AO really wrote that he should be reprimanded. Just my two cents

Ah! What schools are you applying to? @26223586

@cadensa yup 6am

Taft, Choate, Kent, Cheshire I got into Cheshire and Kent so far, I hear from other 2 tomorrow.

I’m super jealous too… I would wish you good luck Pepper but you don’t need it :wink:

@26443586 What schools are you applying to? (Only 7 hours! AHHHH)

This thread is going to be the death of me. Who needs sleep, am I right!?

@pepperp seven schools (exeter included) but im applying for 11th grade

Very good point. I agree, it is a bit too personal, but I feel that it’s comforting. Oh well. @Center

I am kind of scared but I’m hopeful. Hopefully every manages to go through, I feel like I have great stats + essays and hopefully recs, but it’s just the acceptance rate is so unbelievably low- im scared. :((((((( Well I live in central time zone so it’ll be up by 7AM for me. I’ll probably be up by then brushing my teeth

Exactly!

Also I have an apush test tomorrow and I’m on cc talking about boarding school stufffffff :((((( I need to study but the urge to procastinate is sooooo strongggg

the scariest part is that they’ve already decided!

Mood: [-O< [-O< [-O<