M10 Freakout Thread 2016

Which grade do you apply to?

@minimalist Do you have any idea what time the Andover packages come?

Has anyone called Fedex and found out? I thought everyone did that last year. I am so so so hoping they are only doing online this year.

@LaxPrep I too am on your fan wagon! Congrats on your acceptance, and so too for your toughness in coming back and trying again, you are a great role model–thank you for sharing your experiences with those going through this tough process.

Congrats also to everyone else that has shared good news, best wishes on the new journey:
@daddymac1772 @carpoolingma @Rathgar @26443586 @njrookie @coolkb @MAandMEmom @2020person @junemaybees @mass2020mom @blue77skidoo @swimgyrl @99721SS @pirlotottiitaly @zeebee619 @hemingwayman @sandstorm2 @dreamingsky13739 @PrepEnthusiast @minimalist @Lolalou @GEMTANG @lfc1535 @Center @Anonymousia @letterofink @icaruswings

For everyone waiting and not getting the news you wanted to hear, YOU ARE AMAZING for getting this far! This is a heck of a challenging adventure we’ve been on. Much good luck on where your search leads you next!!!

As for AppleKid, he’s been accepted at Exeter, Peddie, NMH and Hotchkiss; waitlisted at Deerfield; still waiting for Andover and Suffield. Like others, we feel humbled and blessed, and a little nervous too about next year!

@Shazam777 Why?

@PrepEnthusiast , ideally late morning or noon. It probably depends on the location, too.

@AppleNotFar Thank you so much, and congratulations on the numerous acceptances to such great schools!

@minimalist Any guesses on the time for Texas?

@PrepEnthusiast I think around that time? I’m a student, not a FedEx worker, after all. :wink:

@AppleNotFar congrats on applekid’s acceptances!

@minimalist Of course :slight_smile:

any L’Ville ?

Did you also receive any emails from Middlesex?

@MAandMEmom just saw your results on the decision thread! Congrats on all of MAandMEkid’s fantastic acceptances!

Thank you @minimalist and @zeebee619 !

Thank you @zeebee619. We are super shocked to say the least! Are you going to Hotchkiss? It’s also one of the schools my daughter loved!

Most likely yes! @MAandMEmom
What grade did your daughter apply to?

l’ville results?

because i called fedex and only a middlesex package is headed our way.

Yes, my dd got accepted to Middlesex via email this morning.