M10 Freakout Thread 2016

@Rathgar join the club, my friend.

I was at least hoping for a WL

@Kthor626 was Cate ahead of Thatcher? How did you like Claremont versus Pebble Beach?

@GoatMama just saw your good news on the decision thread, congratulations to your family!

Yeah its tough because the school was so welcoming and so was my interviewer. Now I feel like all of that was just a show and i am betrayed.

I was wait listed at Lville :frowning:

seems like L’Ville was tough this year

Guys, I was rejected at Exeter, Loomis, Deerfield, and SPS (I believe do to my need for financial aid but will call and find out) but got into Governor’s Academy! To those who are waiting, I am as well too (Andover and Groton) and I am praying for your acceptances. To those who got in, congrats, we did it! To those who didn’t, I am so sorry, but it will get better, and I have always been taught that everything happens for a reason.

I was FA as well but not sure that’s the whole reason for reject

Congrats @ivydreamer01 !

@AppleNotFar Thanks! The acceptances are with full FA.

Thank you! Congrats to your son too! @AppleNotFar

Thank you! Congrats to your child as well! @AppleNotFar

@GoatMama That’s awesome, true icing on the cake! So happy for you!!

@gradof19
My daughter is wait-listed at Deerfield too. We’re from Egypt and applied for FA. Rejected at Loomis.

@Laila11877 are you still waiting to hear from other schools?

Suffield emails are out. Check your boxes!!

@AppleNotFar
Groton and PA. I feel I may have compromised my daughter’s chances by not casting a wider net. Feeling awful.

@Laila11877 I know it’s easier said than done, but try not to be too hard on yourself! We try so hard as parents, it’s gut-wrenching. The love is the important part!! Hang in there, my fingers are crossed for you.

I didn’t get an email!!! :((