M10 Freakout Thread 2017

I don’t know if this is even the right place to ask this (l’m new around here) but how is everyone opening their decisions tomorrow?? I am curious because I am still undecided on how I am going to go about it :-?

Whatever happens people we have all worked hard and fought our way to be here. queue heroic music. We have battled the SSAT, TOEFL, PSAT and other exams. We have clawed through, tirelessly writing essays.hypeman goes crazy. Used our strengths to get through the nerve wreaking interviews. WE HAVE RISEN TO THE CHALLENGE AND WHATEVER HAPPENS, WE ARE PROUD WARRIORS!!!

@mtmtmt1227 You might want to check this out: http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/prep-school-cafe/1968851-how-are-you-guys-planning-to-receive-the-outcomes-of-the-2017-bs-decisions.html#latest

I’m just planning on checking everything as soon as it comes out. I am debating whether to go to school or not.

@Shouvik how inspirational :))

I…I try…ya …know:(

Thank you! I was also thinking of just checking as they come in since most of the schools I applied to send out decisions in the morning.

I’ll wake up at 6 am tomorrow :smiley:

Hey guys… I just learned that CC has an app. Guess that means I’ll be spending the last few hours on here obsessively.

ugh, I’m so frustrated with my dad, he said I either got a letter or package from a school. He won’t tell me which one nor show it to me! He said that I have to wait to open it on the 10th!!! :frowning:

Oh my goodness @LateNightReadshd :))…That’s cruel… have you tried begging? :wink:

But Congratulations! <:-P

You could ask for it at midnight…
Or you could get up at an obscenely early hour and asking for it :wink:

andover’s packages went out by fedex today :smiley:

^ Literally torture!! Also, okay guys.
So I’m sleeping at around 1 tonight (spring break) and then waking up at 6:30! By then I should have my first email, from then on I will be checking every hour. Also I’m way too nervous now.
I have spent more than half of the days counting up to M10 on this website! I feel like everyone is connected by their worry for school, so everything is relatable here.
Btw I love This is Us with a passion and the Big Three are such sibling goals.
Thanks for the speech, it really was motivational!! ^:)^ X_X :!!

@Atria lol I know right! I did try, he was all like “Nope, we’re going to do this right. Thank goodness I got home in time; I swear I’m the only one in this family with self restraint.”

haha :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

@Atria Clever, however, I think both my dad and my mom wouldn’t perceive me waking them up at 12:00 am or 3:30 am in the best way. It’s okay I’m still excited to find out my own news, but to also read about everyone else on CC

I am currently having a breakdown… I gave in and decided to make a FedEx account two hours ago, and nothing is being shipped my way apparently. I’m praying that it just isn’t showing up because I did it worn, or because I made my account so late. uggghh

I’ve got a pretty important test tomorrow but I’m struggling to find the motivation to actually study- it’s almost M10 for goodness sake!! Lol it’s crazy to think that by this time tomorrow we’ll all know and that the official decision threads will be blowing up?? Packages have already been sent out and everyone’s sitting on pins and needles and it’s all moving along so fast!! ahhh I’m highkey freaking out

To all other applicants with no self-restraint:

Learn from @LateNightReadshd experience and check the mailbox yourself. It doesn’t matter how:
Lie, cheat, swindle, wrestle younger siblings out of the doorway and get their before someone responsible decides to.

This is M10 and its every applicant for themselves.

I kind of want to find out on my own. Like in my room with my laptop watching Netflix and refreshing my email on my iPad. Unless I just watch Netflix and wait to see if any packages arrive, and check at the end of the day. I honestly don’t want to be around other people when I figure out.

I’m really hoping CC is exploding with new threads, questions, messages, and posts bc then I won’t be completely alone.