M10 Freakout Thread 2017

ugh i just want to get into choate, lawrenceville, and hotchkiss. i dont care much about exeter andover and middlesex ik i m not getting in

@sanjit1451 Wait I thought NMH released decisions at 12:00 am EST??? I didn’t get an email :-S

Hi did the FA information come with it if you applied?

Hi can I ask if any financial information was attached to your acceptance? Thanks!!!

i am not applying for fa so there was nothing about that

@volleyballgirl02 NMH told me that decisions were at 12:00 am EST… why didn’t I get an emai??

Thanks for the information, I guess the FA information will come in a few days.

@MaxLMZ I noticed that you are also a hill applicant; good luck! Based on both of our stats it looks like we are both very strong applicants.

I’m freAKING out rn lol it feels like time is passing significantly slower than usual…

God, I’m so nervous. I’m expecting to get a packet that I have to sign and return along with the news of my financial aid tomorrow. I need $45,000 at least to attend! If I don’t get the money needed, I will be devastated.

Some people got package notifs but I didn’t get any yet…

What does this mean!?

I haven’t gotten any either I’m starting to get worried…

I tried to make a FedEx account for package notifications but for some odd reason it couldn’t validate my address so I couldn’t sign up for Delivery Tracker. That is both a blessing and a curse…

I’ve been refreshing for the past couple of hours on both my trackers I’m a bit obsessed

Nice work! We compete against Williston in both Hockey and Lacrosse as my school is part of the Prep league (exclusively for these two sports). I myself played against them in multiple Hockey games and from personal experience I must admit that the campus is beautiful.

I’ve got my countdown just running in an open tab and I’ve been glancing at it like every few minutes oops…

Anxiety attacks are at full peak lol. So nervous for tomorrow. M10 could be a nightmare or a dream, and IMO the not knowing is the worst part. Good luck to everyone.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

So, hanging out here isn’t going to make your decisions come more quickly nor relieve any stress. My guess is for some of you, it’s only going to increase your stress.

So, log off and go watch a good movie. You can watch Manchester by the Sea, Arrival, and Captain Fantastic streaming. I highly recommend all 3 if you haven’t seen them.

Mom’s orders. :smiley: