M10 Freakout Thread 2017

Thank you !! you are right @doschicos
Actually right now I’m having the calm before the storm, and it’s really weird after being nervous for weeks? :))

good advice! @doschicos I’m off to study some history

Good luck y’all! Repetitive as it is, M10 doesn’t define your future and the people I’ve met on this thread are all exceptionally talented, determined, and ambitious. Y’all are definitely going to succeed in life :slight_smile:

I guess I will also give into the encouraging words. I hope everyone does well and wherever they end up going that they fit and find themselves in a perfect place. Have fun everybody!!

To all you kids nervously waiting on package notifications, please remember, not all turn on the notifications and often package info isn’t recorded until well after the fact. I got a notice at 12:30am on a package that was dropped the day before. So don’t stress out. Step away from the computer and study if you need to or watch Netflix. The decisions are already made and no matter how important a yes/no feels, you will be fine regardless of the boarding school you attend.

Even if I don’t get into BS, if any of you guys do please tell!! I have gotten quite close with some of you guys and I would love to hear success from any of you ( and if rejected/ WListed, we have loads of support). I’m honestly so proud of everyone’s work this year. Good luck to all of you tomorrow/today, depending on your time zone.

Maybe it’s just legacy? Non-FA?

Yeah, @doschicos your right. I personally need to study for a science test tomorrow. (Tests on M10 should be banned!)

Am I the only one that was freaking out over the past week but really chill right now.

Anyone gonna stay up all night for their decisions?

@volleyballgirl02 lol, and I thought I had applied to a lot of schools. I applied to 7 schools. Hotchkiss, Taft, Loomis, Episcopal High School, Chatham Hall, and Salem Academy.
Which schools did you apply to?

oh and Lawrenceville

I’m staying up late!! Lol @badminton4life
Literally how I feel @swimmer0521

@booksandfries @LateNightReadshd @badminton4life I’m going to sleep at 11:30 pm then wake up at 5 am for Exeter decisions… I’m obsessed, aren’t I?

@volleyballgirl02 What type of email did you receive from NMH? Was it from your AO or was it a form letter or did it tell you to go to the portal?

@applyer1 lol no I kind of want to do that, except I’m not a morning person so… :stuck_out_tongue:

@LateNightReadshd 12 am EST B-)

Ahahahaha @applyer1
Actually probably boarding school kid with the right amount of worry, you know checking the countdown app that we all have even if we deny it about 45 times each minute and looking outside the door to see if there is any sign of a green blue or red colored ribbon ;))
I’m so excited I just want to stay up until 6:00 but I can’t!!

dude im literally freaking out so much right now ugh! does anyone know when emma willards decisions will be posted?

Also on the topic of packages, if you get one or if you don’t get one is that a bad or good thing? Does it determine anything? And if you are accepted do you get them at M9 or M10? Say you are waitlisted or declined, still an M10 snail mail? Thanks, sorry for all the questions. :slight_smile: