M10 Freakout Thread 2017

@bookandfries it might depend on the school, generally, I’d say fat letters/packages are good. However, in early February I was accepted into a school and I was sent a small package/letter.

UGH, I’m struggling to finish my math homework, I just hate IXL. I just need to finish this assignment so I can stay up late watching SKAM. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: I just can’t focus right now.

omg i know i keep posting this but none of my friends understand. is anyone else applying from a non-boarding school community?

@snowyowlgal Colorado is pretty much the opposite of a “boarding school community”

@nico.campbell same with my part of california, did you apply to any colorado boarding schools?

@snowyowlgal
All of my friends keep asking why I would ever want to just leave my whole family just for high school…they think it is the craziest thing

@mtmtmt1227 yah same with my friends, some people think my parents are trying to send me away to like rehab or something its really funny

@snowyowlgal I have no idea how EW is notifying applicants this year, but in previous years they’ve been known to send snail mail. I applied there too!

@twentyscholar i wish it wasn’t snail mail! i’m so nervous, i hope you get in :slight_smile:

Anyone know about Madeira? I know most of you are HADES, but I figured it was worth a shot :-/

@snowyowlgal none in Colorado. There’s one an hour or two away but it’s not very good… their acceptance rate is like 80%

@snowyowlgal Sorry I just refreshed, but me too! Who knows maybe we’ll end up being room mates :smiley: Good luck to you too!!

edit: forgot to @ you lol

Good luck to you, too! BTW, which grade are u applying to?

@MyCatBorks good luck to u too! BTW, what grade are you applying to?

a half and hour until Peddie. i can’t sleep. wish me luck lol

By email right @ivyprincess1 ?

DS and I were going to go to bed…but we decided to wait it out til midnight.

when are cate and Cranbrook sending out decisions?

@snowyowlgal actually i tell people and they’re like wait are you the only person trying to go to boarding school? And i’m like uhm that is kind of the point!! lol :))

Luck!! Doubt you need it though!! @ivyprincess1

When SPS says their decisions will be out by 3pm, this means they can come b4 then right? Does anyone know what time SPS usually releases their decisions?