M10 Freakout Thread 2017

@MyCatBorks best of luck to you!!

if you haven’t received an Andover package by now, does that mean you’ve been waitlisted/rejected?

@SeattleDreamer Nope! FedEx has a national service disruption so your FedEx may come later in the day or even tomorrow

@SeattleDreamer I’m guessing not.

oh phew, 5 more hours of blind hope. Thanks guys @livesk8dream @lusitari

Kiddo was waitlisted everywhere last year. What a difference a year makes! Accepted at 6 so far and waiting on 2 more. Waitlisted at 3.

Thinking of all those out there who were where we were last year. My heart is with you all. But a reminder, time moves on and you don’t know what the future will bring. This year is full of new opportunities that kiddo didn’t even consider last year.

And those waiting on Exeter…it is in your parents’ spam folder :wink:
And just because Fed Ex hasn’t come doesn’t mean it won’t. FYI there were no tracking updates.

yay @momof3swimmers !!! great news :slight_smile:

Hey, hey, hey! Just accessed my CC account after months of inactivity, and saw this pop up! M10 is pretty nerve-wracking, but don’t let the decisions get to you. Your admission status is not an accurate reflection of your intelligence and talent. Your results, whether they are positive or negative, should only inspire you to grow and progress as a student and person. Everything begins once you receive your M10 results, and your future is what you make of the present.

cough cough But say yes to Andover if you’re admitted cough cough

I’m making cookies to try and take my mind off everything!!!

Awesome @momof3swimmers !!

Perseverance is a great lesson in life!

You too @Atria and others that did this 2 years in a row! :D/

OK…we have one acceptance and 3 W/L…and several reject…I’ll post specific schools after we hear from all, later today.

Waiting anxiously on FA letter on acceptance…supposed to come later today.

To someone with experience from Andover: Do they typically make us wait until 5pm or is there a chance the decisions will come out early?

has anyone been accepted to Andover

@brendo @EssexMoose has!

Does anyone know around when you should expect fedex acceptance packages to come?

:smiley: Nice job everyone!!! We made it to M10!!!

@boardinghopeful1 I believe it depends on your location and the postal service times.

@boardinghopeful1 hey! it depends, usually it comes after the letter, but it could also come M11. If you do not get one that is okay because not all schools send them out.

Also, how does Lawrenceville notify people of their decisions? A friend applied and doesn’t know where she can access the decision.

The Lawrenceville portal @boardinghopeful1
Decisions have been up for hours :wink: