M10 Freakout Thread 2017

waitlisted at Choate… I’m so upset right now.

@boardinghopeful1 It’s fine! Boarding school is not an end all be all. The amount of work and effort you put ni during the process shows that you will have a successful life, regardless of what happens today.

M10 is just a day. Time moves on, so must you. Use this to motivate yourself to success.

@Personof2017 – so nothing was showing on your FedEx Delivery Manager before your Andover package arrived?

Also, unless anything has changed, a FedEx from Andover = an acceptance. =D>

@AECDH20 My father was set up to get a text message, and nothing came. I read other CCers getting notification after notification and I stressed myself out unbelievably.

Don’t know the exact terminology of the FedEx system, my dad just didn’t get anything. In fact, for the four schools we were accepted to, we only got one notification- from USPS.

I live in the Midwest, could that be why I have not received anything from Andover yet?

Who else got into Deerfield

check the Gateway – my decision is shown there too.

Thank you so much for that, @Personof2017! I’m stressing myself out right now as well because I don’t have any notifications, but there’s also some pretty bad weather where I am so my fingers are still crossed.

Congratulations again, @Personof2017! And, I know it’s getting repetitive at this point, but I just want to throw in my congratulations to everyone. Regardless of your extracurriculars and test scores and all that, you guys are some great people and that’ll take you far.

:smiley:

My decision is there too!!

@booksandfries
Congrats! I was waitlisted, I never got to interview with anyone from Deerfield :-S
Have you visited the campus before?

@EssexMoose @maribrazil How do you see your decisions on Gateway?

got rejected to Hotchkiss and Lawrenceville (that was alright i didnt really care about them…)

but i got waitlisted 5 TIMES. (Taft, Milton, Middlesex, Choate and Exeter)

Just Groton and Andover left… and the postal van always comes around 5pm PST for my street… smh

And is the decision for Andover on Gateway?

Just got accepted to Choate! So excited, good luck to everyone.

@Unkempt-Couth lucky… i got waitlisted… my fifth school that I got waitlisted to :frowning:

Apparently Andover released decisions earlier by accident!! Check the link they sent you by email! I can see my decision

Hey!! Nice job!! Good luck!! I hope u get into Groton!! @gogroton2016

Getting WL is gooooooddd!! I got WL at two places! Lol I didn’t have a interview at Middlesex sadly. Yes i did visit its nice did u???

@mtmtmt1227 ^^ :))

@gogroton2016
I was waitlisted by 4 schools :frowning:

@Unkempt-Couth
Congrats!

@gogroton2016 Well, there is always the chance you get off the waitlist. It happens to a group of people every year. It just might be you! B-)