M10 Freakout Thread 2017

Rejected at Groton… I’m done, I’m never gonna be successful

Oye @swimmer0521 Chin Up! No point in wallowing (trust me I did plenty of that last year). BS is but one path among many. And regardless, BS is NOT a path to success. Nothing is that concrete. Success is not defined by an application or a school.

Hey, they just saved us a ton of $$$$$!!! GolfDaddy says look on the bright side!!

Anyone who thinks that not getting into BS means the end of life, lt is not so true, You are going to be special in your own way, There are so many people who even do not go to colleges and have done so well. keep working hard and breathe, you will be fine

@Atria I cannot express my great appreciation for your words and the ones you share. They are truly comforting. Thank you. I wish you great success at the school you will be attending. They are truly lucky to have you :’).

My friend was very sweet to me and sent me this via email:

“I had a fun day[ He is on vacation] …I hope you did as well, (my name), and I hope you didn’t just worry about being accepted by those schools! They are important, yes, but not the -most- important things in your life… :slight_smile: Just be happy. (ツ)”

And I figured that I am happy. I am so honored to be waitlisted and still honored to have the AO’s of my rejected school consider my application. I hope everyone who experienced M10 today is doing okay. I hope you all continue on with your lives and know that you were all very qualified and are all extremely talented and gifted. You guys rock, regardless of rejection or acceptance or waitlisted-ness(? x)).

got accepted somewhere else!!

dang didn’t get accepted into any :frowning: glad i got waitlisted at loomis! honestly so grateful for this journey and the experience because i know it will be so helpful a few years down the road for colleges. good luck to everyone where ever you go and whatever you do <3

=)) …
My dad said just to apply as FP, even if we would be stretched a bit thin… Today I showed him MX’s tuition… I swear his eyes literally bulged out :))

aww YAY TO LOOMIS!!! It was nice talking to you. :slight_smile:

lol @Atria

aye who’s going to groton or deerfield this year??

@Atria – your parents must be really proud of you! Congrats!!!

@Golfgr8 They are! But AtriaMum’s getting teary eyed and re-thinking the whole sending me away thing :wink: I think she is trying to convince my dad to move so I can be a day student :))

I am proud of everyone for staying strong through M10. Whether you got into a school or not, just remember the simple things in life. Don’t stress. You will be great some day.

hahahahaa sameeeee @Atria

Where did u get in atria

@booksandfries you got into Groton??? I won’t lie, I’m jealous… I could write a book about how much I want to go to Groton… Best of luck, wherever you choose, Deerfield or Groton.

@llamabeast
Going to go to Middlesex!

Rejected from Exeter, but at this point I don’t really mind anymore. Not saying I don’t care. I’m afraid, though x) the chillness might be from shock. Really hoping I don’t break down tonight or tomorrow over these admission results.