<p>Hi sonic,</p>

<p>Have you visited both schools?</p>

<p>How do you like the locations, campuses, students?</p>

<p>And mostly, do you click with the block plan?</p>

<p>Read the "Input" thread. That will give you a lot to chew on.</p>

<p>no, I just have visited Macalester.
So I might have to visit CC these days.</p>

<p>Where are you from?</p>

<p>My son is a freshman economics major at CC. CC was his #1 choice. Macalester was his 2nd choice.</p>

<p>Both have beautiful campuses. CC's location is excellent for the outdoor opportunities it provides. Macalester's location is excellent for it's access to all that is available in St. Paul and Minneapolis. The Twin Cities have a lot more to offer culturally, and with business internships, than you will find in Colorado Springs. Macalester gets the nod for food (amazing cafeteria). CC gets the nod for weather. Colorado can be cold and snowy, but it also has more sunny days then just about anywhere. The average temperature at CC in the winter, while cold, is still much warmer than at Macalester.</p>

<p>For International business, perhaps Macalester would have an edge. There seems to be more of an international focus at Macalester than at many other schools.</p>

<p>The reason my son chose CC? The Block Plan. You really need to understand the block plan and it's benefits, and decide if the block plan is for you.</p>

<p>In any case, you have two great schools to choose between.</p>

<p>I'm from China~</p>

<p>Hi Sonic,</p>

<p>what did you decide?</p>

<p>I just came back from CC. Now I think I like CC a little more. Beautiful scenery , friendly people and strong academic, one thing really impressed me is that it seems every CC kid loves their life there.</p>

<p>"one thing really impressed me is that it seems every CC kid loves their life there."</p>

<p>Hi sonic,</p>

<p>Makes me happy to hear this!</p>

<p>Son's good friend is going to Macalester. Son is going to CC. Definitely 2 schools that appeal to like personalities.</p>