Made course mistakes on UC application

Hello, after getting accepted to a few UCs, I was looking over my application and realized that for one of the course in my junior year that is only one semester is not an a-g course, but I did received an A on it. Instead of “online medical terminology”, I put down “medical terminology and careers”, which is an a-g course. Will I get rescinded for this because I simply confused the two classes together?

Bump

Nobody can give a sure answer. Call the UC to ask.
I think it’s not a big difference. But some crowded UC may try to find a reason to bar your entrance.

Omg thank you so much for just responding I’m getting really worried!

Contact the UC in which you enrolled and let them know of the mistake since transcripts are due July 15. You want your self-reported information to match your transcript. The course is not an a-g required course, so it should be fine. It will only be an issue if you used the course to fulfill one of the a-g course requirements.

Yeah I contacted them already and I didn’t use this course to satisfy the a-g because a lot of other electives. My school isn’t very clear on whether online med term is a-g so if it is not and it does not get calculated into my uc gap which does change it, albeit a very insignificant amount. Do you think it is that big of an issue??

If the GPA changes significantly, then yes it could be an issue but one class and one grade will not make a huge difference. It should not be an issue but good that you have already contacted the school.