Made mistake in application

<p>In my Awards and Honors, </p>

<p>I said that I had gotton 4 student of the month awards for 5 months in a chemistry class. It was supposed to be that I had gotton 5 student of the month awards.
I actually mentioned all the months. </p>

<p>Is this a major concern? I am applying to UCB, UCLA, UCSD, UCI, and UCD if it makes a difference. </p>

<p>I am very worried. Is it a major problem? Please respond as any help will be greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>Don’t worry about it. The schools won’t look at your application and say “you know, if this person had had one more student of the month award, maybe we would admit him…but NO.” </p>

<p>If it’s going to keep worrying you, send them an email. But seriously, don’t sweat it :slight_smile: And congratulations on submitting!</p>

<p>SuperHenry101 (very funny),</p>

<p>I completely agree with CaliforniaCoast, I am sure this will not be an issue and congratulations on submitting your application.</p>

<p>Before I transfer to UC Berkeley, I became convinced that I had made tons of mistakes on my application and started crafting an appeal the next day. In the end the appeal was much better than my original application but luckily it never needed to be submitted :)</p>