Madison football season ticket?

<p>I love football. I like to go watch football games in my high school but I'm a newbie since I don't know anything about college football. First, how much does it cost? Second, what can I use the ticket for? Like is that for all the football games in an entire year? Are playoff games included in the season ticket? Do all the football games occur in Madison campus? Any additional info you think I should know is welcomed! Thanks! Go Badger!</p>

<p>Students can purchase season tickets to home games only online, usually in June. The sale opens at 7 am I believe and it’s pretty much like trying to get a ticket for a popular concert via Ticketmaster. My daughter was lucky and was able to purchase season tickets both freshman and sophomore years, however she knows many seniors who tried every year and never got lucky. I think the tickets are around $170–that’s for all home games. You pick up the tickets in August and they come in a sheet of perforated individual tickets to each home game. I don’t know how playoff tickets are handled. If you do not get to purchase season tickets, there are always tickets available for sale for each individual game–not at the box office but by season ticket holders that can’t use their ticket. There is a Facebook page for ticket exchanges that you might want to join. Good luck!</p>

<p>Thanks for the swift and detailed answer! Do you know what website can I buy the season ticket from?</p>

<p><a href=“http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/m-footbl/wis-m-footbl-body.html”>http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/m-footbl/wis-m-footbl-body.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Student football tickets go on sale in June; in order to purchase, you need to set up an account first, which requires knowing your student id number (which is at top of your admission letter). </p>

<p>It is like buying Lolla tickets – students have multiple screens up, hoping that one of them rolls over into line to get tickets. The good news is, students who don’t get season tickets can usually find single student tickets for sale easily on the FB groups. The students who turn around and try to resell their season tickets on the FB group for a hefty mark up are not popular that day. . . . My son says, just wait until close to game day and there are tickets floating around, someone has a lab or is out of town etc and will sell close to face value. </p>