Major for UC's, im in a hurry! please respond asap THANKS!

<p>Hi, I am currently a senior in highschool, and college apps are due in about 2 weeks.
I really want to go into either the medical field or into business
and i was wondering which colleges, preferably UC’s, is known for these 2 majors
im in a hurry, so if anyone can respond asap, i will really appreciate it! thank you and have a great thanksgiving break! :]</p>

<p>"medical field" is not a major, but UCSD and UCD are really good for sciences. I think Cal & UCLA are probably good all around, but I don't know if any of the four offer a "business" major.</p>

<p>Cal has a major called Business Undeclared and Letters and Science (or something like that).</p>

<p>Many students have the misconception that “pre-business” is an academic major; it’s not. A student pursuing a Master of Business Administration (MBA) might have earned an undergraduate degree in engineering. Similarly, "pre-medicine" is not an academic major. Students can get a premedical education at any UC campus (including Merced) with a major in any field and a minimum of 1 year of:
* English composition
* General biology
* Physics with lab
* General chemistry (inorganic chemistry) with lab
* Organic chemistry with lab
* Calculus
Some medical schools have a few other requirements such as computer science or biochemistry. </p>

<p>Have a look at University</a> of California - Academic Programs - Campus Academic Programs - Information on University of California academic programs in the arts, humanities and sciences, extension classes and professional schools and see what interests you.</p>

<p>If you are applying to Letters & Sciences (which you would most likely would be for pre-medical or pre-biz), intended major is NOT a consideration for admissions.</p>

<p>Note, only Cal, UCI, and UCR have full undergrad biz programs. You can apply to Cal-Haas as a Soph -- you would take the prereqs in L&S.</p>