Major major major problem!

<p>I already sent my uc application and for the academic history portion, I only put down what was required. For example asked for 3 years of math I only put down 3 years of the math I took. For the senior year scheldule, It said they only need 1 year of english so I put down the IB english I’m taking. Friend says I should put down extra classes like I took 4 years of math and etc… I need to fix my application. Will this be a major problem?</p>

<p>yes, you should have put all the courses you took, just like a high school transcript. </p>

<p>I would suggest you call them a.s.a.p.</p>

<p>That is a big problem... I suggest calling them. </p>

<p>(800) 523-2048 (toll-free in California)</p>

<p>Thank you, they say i can fix it on the UCAP website, but i dont know my email address. I also tried submitting my uc application ID, it says put in ur id when I already did .....</p>

<p>wait @ tkd, we only put our A-G courses. You are misinformed.</p>

<p>You need to put down all your a-g courses, not just the ones needed to hit the minimums. Admission calculations for several of the UCs assign points for factors like having more a-g courses than the minimum, or for having a heavy load in senior year. You will not receive the points you deserve if they don't know of all your a-g classes. It might mean rejection when otherwise you would have been accepted.</p>

<p>Ooops, your right. I didn't put courses like Health and PE.</p>