Making Friends?

<p>So how hard is it to make friends if you go to a uc where you bascially don’t know anyone?</p>

<p>You'll probably find some friends. It can usually start during orientation (where people do not know each other) to living in the dorms and meeting friends that way. You can also build your circle of friends by joining the various clubs on campus or simply by being friends with your fellow classmates.</p>

<p>A lot of people are in the same situation as you. It's like a new start for most people, and they're probably more than willing to meet new people too =)</p>

<p>orientation is important cus nobody knows each other so that gives you a really great reason to walk up to some cute guys or girls and say "hi! hows it going? are u excited for school to start?". and if they ignore you then they suck. but for the most part at the beginning of school everyone is looking for a friend so ppl are generally openminded.</p>

<p>soooo, "dont be shy, just say hi!" and be excited/happy when you say hi, cus smiley faces make friends.</p>

<p>my teacher told me to watch out for that guy who seems really friendly. you might think oh that's cool i don't have many friends yet so i'll just befriend him but then he'll end up bothering you for the next 4 years because you're his only friend.</p>

<p>^
HAHAHAHAHA</p>

<p>true.</p>

<p>DX_Psycho - haha. that's funny... i'm scared now. =[ xD</p>

<p>anywho, well you're gonna have a friend (your roomie) and then you'll just meet people after that.</p>

<p>it's the same as going to a new high school, except i think it would be easier in college. xD</p>

<p>EDIT: if you're outgoing you shouldn't worry about it.</p>