Making sure: you report all college classes?

<p>I’ve been looking over my application again and after a while I wondered if my college classes would even count in my GPA. I took microecon, small business management, and international business, but I think microecon is the only real UC transferable course. However, do I report all the college classes I’ve taken regardless…and do the UC admissions officers only factor in my microecon college class in my GPA and disregard the other courses? I really hope they factor in all of my classes…</p>

<p>It's your job to check it they're transferrable. Call the college, or look at their catalogues--you should get the answers there.</p>

<p>I know for sure microecon is the only one that is transferable. I took it this summer...so that means I have to include it in my 11th grade coursework yes? If so, it's already on there, but I listed the other two courses I've taken on my 11th grade list as well. If I ask each separate UC school to take those off my list, where do would those classes be placed under...was there no point for me taking untransferable college courses?</p>

<p>The Cal admissions people told me that college classes listed on the application would be included in the gpa if they were taken prior to the senior year. Of course, that doesn't include dance classes, etc., but I think does include "academic electives." In any case, they said list all of the classes becasue they do look favorably upon students who challenge themselves academically. Good luck.</p>

<p>You should only receive the UC honors point for courses that are completed in the sophomore and junior years and are UC transferable. Non-transferable courses will still be considered in the GPA, but not as a weighted grade.</p>

<p>Thanks for the help, but one more question. On UCLA's website where it states fully weighted GPA as 4.29...does that mean the only classes that are weighted are the ones designated by a star in the UC doorways website?</p>

<p>UCLA</a> Undergrad Admissions: Profile of Admitted Freshmen, Fall 2007</p>

<p>Yes, all UC approved honors courses at the high school level should be indicated as so on the doorways course list.</p>

<p>Sorry that I'm reviving this thread, but I think the 2 business classes that I took aren't UC-transferable. Does that mean if I marked CL for college level I have to change it to Non-honors??</p>

<p>Yeah, I took a 1-unit non transferable business course.... was I supposed to report that?</p>

<p>Can anyone answer my question one post above the previous post ^^</p>

<p>I think they will fix that for you tenacious.sol. It certainly won't hurt that you took some non-transferable courses.</p>