Malani- be safe

<p>Tsunami watch in Hawaii. 7.9 earthquake off the coast of Philippines</p>

<p>Thank you for thinking of me!</p>

<p>Fortunately, I’m in Dallas for the game, where the only thing unsafe is a weasel wearing maize and blue.</p>

<p>So, let me pass on your kind thoughts to my friend and fellow 'Bama islander, Rose808.</p>

<p>Welcome to Dallas, malanai! Did you enjoy our 10 minute visit from Isaac yesterday? Hope you got to see the beautiful rainbow (not as commonplace for us as it probably is for you!).</p>

<p>I enjoyed the 90 degree heat when I arrived at 9:45pm! And all the Roll Tides on the shuttle to the rental cars.</p>

<p>Malanai - before you left Hawaii did you make sure that the U of Hawaii footballers: 1 - were well fed, 2 - were in bed by their curfews, and 3 - were in a positive frame of mind (being 41 point underdogs to #1 USC, you would definitely have to work your mental magic)?</p>

<p>I know you and the Tide nation will be pulling for those Hawaiians to knock off USC!</p>

<p>Is a Wolverine a cousin of a Honey Badger?</p>

<p>Roll Tide Roll!!!</p>

<p>Welcome to the states, Malanai (hehe, couldn’t resist!!)
Glad you are safe. Looks like the warning was cancelled. Hope that the other areas still under warning/watch do not see anything either.</p>

<p>Welcome! Our Mosquitos can be a little dangerous… Have a blast tomorrow! I am really bummed because my son was supposed to come home and bring 3 friends but they couldn’t get tickets.</p>

<p>It’s so nice that our usual 100+ temps have been in the 90’s!! A big Texas “Howdy” to everyone in Big D this weekend!</p>

<p>Lattelady: I saw the rainbow! I was outside working a middle school carnival and pointed it out to all the kiddos. Luckily we never got the storm over in our part of Dallas Co.</p>

<p>Hey all you Texans, thanks for the (literally) warm welcome to your great state. And Eskimojoe, the only thing I made sure of regarding our beloved University of Hawaii Warriors was to see that their health insurance policies were intact prior to the pounding they’re about to receive at the hands of the University of Spoiled Children. :)</p>

<p>Had a wonderful dinner this evening with asaunmom, her husband, and their friends from Indy, one of whom is (shh) a weasel alum (albeit a very, very nice one).</p>

<p>Roll Tide everyone, and may the Crimson and White prevail tomorrow.</p>