Manage Application under Howdy Portal

When I go to the applicant tab in the Howdy Portal and click on manage application, it brings up a blank page. Before the page opened with all my information. Does anyone know if it is down, or what this means?

@ccaggie2022 - Try it in a different browser. After reading your note, I tried to open my son’s “manage applications” page in Chrome, and it had a sad-faced icon with “the connection has been reset.” I then tried to open it in Explorer, and the page opened. It says his application is “under review,” but I think his major might have changed. “Major: BUAD Program: BAC-BUAD” I wish I would have written it down what it said before, so I would know if it’s changed, or if I am just doing some wishful thinking!

@texasjayhawk so your son applied business? If so, keep an eye on that major to change in Howdy and as soon as it does, you’ll know the acceptance will come the next morning. My sons was buad and changed to ag business the night before he was admitted. Mays is definitely closed, sadly. Was full back in November.