Managing kitchen space with roommates

<p>You MUST lock your own bedroom door to protect your belongings and you MUST lock your suite door to protect your suite mates and yourself. Remember to be smart and safe always.</p>

<p>Listen to bamagirls. It was scary being in the dorms for a while last year, although UA definitely did everything they could to protect students. The nice part about the super suites is that you have two locked doors between you and anyone trying to get in. :)</p>

<p>Make sure you and your roommates discuss how you feel about keeping doors locked at the beginning of the year. One of my roommates always asked us to leave the door open when she went out, because she didn’t want to bring her key, and would end up having to call us to let her in at 3 AM. We weren’t too concerned with leaving the door unlocked during the day (although I don’t recommend it), but none of us felt comfortable going to sleep with the door unlocked. Figure this stuff out ahead of time.</p>

<p>I agree, Regina, sitting down at the beginning of the year with your roommates and discussing how you feel about keeping doors locked is a good idea. :slight_smile: You’ll be completing your roommate contract at that time anyway.</p>