March notification...which day?

<p>Just curious if anyone might know which day in March people will be notified? My status says all materials have been received and I will receive a decisions by the end of March. I heard maybe March 15th? Does anyone know anything about this?</p>

<p>If you applied Reg Decision, I believe you will be notified by the end of March.
If you applied during the priority filing period, they will reach a decision by March 15 and you will find out at latest by March 17th</p>

<p>If you were postponed, on that page it says that you will find out by March 15th. I don’t know if they’ll post them all the same day or trickle them in high school by high school as they did for the priority decision.
College collective agreement is that all applicants for all colleges is 4/1. So, that would be the latest they would let you know. Waitlisting doesn’t apply to this deadline because, technically, they’ve let you know.</p>

<p>If you were deferred what is the probability that you’ll get in RD?</p>

<p>Approximately 40% or so.</p>

<p>I’m a transfer applicant…there was no priority or regular decision, just regular application period.</p>