Match for my S24 for Political Sci - International Relation and Pre-Med [TX, top 15%, 3.85, 1340, 31, <$28k]

It what he wants for the last three years, so I just not going to deny him. He fully knows what he is getting himself into. His choice and he is fully committed.

2 Likes

Wishing you all the best of luck with it all! Sometimes they just want to apply and see what happens. I get it.

1 Like

S24 is sometimes really stubborn. At least he has many safeties and matches, thanks to the recommendations from everyone here.

3 Likes

Has your family done any more college visits? I feel as though one was going to be done in May and then Occidental sometime over the summer.

I read about Denison’s Global Health major and thought of your son. Denison does offer merit aid, but it also offers some merit aid. In case it’s of interest, I thought I’d mention it:

2 Likes

If schools like UMass (i.e. colder weather) are under serious consideration, then I thought I’d mention that Luther College offers a major in Global Health which also has associated study abroad programs with it (which can be difficult with health/science majors). Luther has about 1700 undergrads, an 11:1 student/faculty ratio, 63.8% of classes have fewer than 20 students, and only 0.9% of classes have more than 50 students.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.